Construction of a brick house is a major undertaking that requires time, investor energy and a lot of financial resources. MICCO Mobile Homes are built in the hall under the guidance of specialists. They are created on the basis of fixed, prepared elements. Such a solution makes it possible to create the body of the building faster, as well as to combine many prefabricated elements. Thanks to this, the construction consumes much less time and cost than the construction of houses.
– In the world such houses have been popular for many years – Canada, USA, Netherlands, UK. They work well, are practical and inexpensive.
– The trends of minimalism, microarchitecture and downsizing are reaching our country, a house on wheels is fashionable and practical.
– MICCO house can be set up on your own plot of land or a rented piece of land without a construction process.
– With us, there is no possibility that the potential owner will be exposed to additional costs – you see what you are buying!
– Mounted wheels will knock down the ease of installing the house on the plot. No need for expensive cranes, all you need is a larger pickup truck or a small farm tractor.
– Why put money “into the ground” You can live without foundations after all.”
Polyurethane foams, unlike other insulation materials, fill even the smallest and most inaccessible spaces. In addition, they stop wind gusts and cold air from outside, while not allowing heat loss from inside. An important advantage of polyurethane foam is its long life, foams do not change their properties over the years, as happens with other insulation materials that degrade, sag or shrink.
Closed-cell polyurethane foam is used to produce rigid spray foam. It is ideal for spraying on steel structures, sheet metal or concrete. Closed-cell foam is characterized by high compressive strength.
The heat transfer coefficient λ in the foam used in the construction of our houses on wheels is: 0.021 – 0.022 W/mK
KERRAFRONT is a modern facade cladding that, once laid, requires no maintenance during its life. Other materials, such as wood, must be painted regularly, which takes time and money. Thanks to the use of innovative technology, KERRACORE is extremely durable, resistant to changing weather conditions, does not fade or change shape when exposed to sunlight and temperature.
KERRAFRONT cladding guarantees savings – it protects the interior of the building and prevents heat loss. It provides good air circulation, thus preventing the formation of mold and mildew.
KERRAFRONT is 100% waterproof, and its cut edges do not require additional protection.
The product comes with a 10-year warranty.